Our client is currently seeking to fill the Office Administrator position at a Tech Deployment Center in East Centennial. This is an opportunity in an environment where you can grow personally and professionally.
This is a full-time position. This is NOT a Remote position. Our client is a network infrastructure, integrator and value added reseller specializing in the application of mobility solution technologies. We provide cost effective network and software solutions for warehousing, retail, manufacturing, restaurant and transportation. Our professional services division manages small, medium, and large scale rollouts of network equipment, mobile devices, along with other computer technology components. Additionally, we provide managed services, monitoring existing networks for some of our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have a history of providing exceptional work ethic, attitude, and a willingness to grow!
You must be willing to be positive, willing to learn, be punctual, and like to have fun!
The Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management. This position has an operational and administrative growth path.
● Oversees the daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations. This is an operational role that reports to the Operations Specialist and works closely with the Director of Human Resources.
● Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
● Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
● Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
● Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
● Maintains office supplies inventory: ordering, resupplying, and ensuring where supplies go.
● Manages staff needs including: staff time, attendance, and personalities.
● Assists in recruiting and onboarding new staff members including: handing out time cards, facility tours, and “showing staff the ropes.”
● Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
● Helps organize and arrange limited marketing & promotional events; internally and externally.
● Light facility maintenance work: calling a roofer, electrician, event venue, etc.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
● Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
● Yes, we write our own software! Must be willing to learn custom software.
● Proficient with Google Workspace, especially Google Docs, and other related software.
Education and Experience:
● High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
● At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Benefit Summary: (position starts at a temp-to-hire position)
When onboarded as a W-2 employee, they offer a robust benefits package including:
Medical Coverage: Open Access Plan provided through Cigna Healthcare
Dental Coverage: PPO Premier Plus provided through Delta Dental of Colorado
Vision Coverage: Provided through Vision Plan Services (VSP)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) provided through Alerus
As an employee, each person automatically is enrolled in our Group Life and AD&D Policy for $20K.
401k or Roth IRA options for your Retirement Plan are provided through Empower.
Voluntary Life and AD&D Portable Policies for you and your family.
Voluntary plans for critical care, accident and cancer are provided through Aflac. These optional plans
are also portable.
8am – 5pm schedule.
1 hour meal break
Sometimes there is an operational need to come in early or stay a bit late. This is a very rare occurrence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org